Wheat Harvest Bedspread Set
Shipping calculated at checkout.
About This Item
- 3 piece Bedspread Set (Bedspread and 2 pillow shams)
- Woven on a Loom
- Pillow shams do not include filling
- Made of 70% Cotton, 30% Acrylic
- Multiple Colors Available
- Additional 16" x 16" pillow cases available
- Bedspread - 118 inches wide x 101 inches long
- King Shams - 20 inches wide x 36 inches long
- Bedspread - 102 inches wide x 101 inches long
- Queen Shams - 20 inches wide x 30 inches long
The Wheat Harvest design is a Native inspired bedspread set, representing images of the Navajo Yei (Holy People) which comes from their word for "spirit" and means "terrible, but benevolent, one", something along the lines of spirit, god, demon or monster. The Navajo believed that Yei spirits could be summoned by masked dancers.
The Yeiis are considered to be intermediaries between the spirit world and humans. Yeiis control natural forces, such as day and night, rain, wind, sun & others.